Sunday, August 28, 2011

Divine Word University - Diwai Cultural Show 2011: Central Style

Papua New Guinea is a land of different cultures and languages. On the Saturday 27th of August, DWU celebrated its annual cultural show in another array of cultural diversity and style. The colors and dances were all wonderful that one must have taken a thousand photos in one day.

The  Central Students Association took part in the cultural show as well and I'm glad that I was a part of the dancing together with my partner and we realy did enjoy the day to its fullest. By the way, this is acutally a photo of the Kairuku team, I'm married to Kairuku so thought I should show the K.Rootz color...best yah!!!



The Kairuku Team
  Proud to be a Papua New Guinean and a Papuan son.


No comments:

Post a Comment